Police And Law Enforcement Equipment Market
Police and Law Enforcement Equipment Market Size was valued at USD 1.7 billion in 2022. The Police and Law Enforcement Equipment market is projected to grow from USD 5.76 Billion in 2023 to USD 1.9 billion by 2030, exhibiting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2 % during the forecast period (2023 - 2030).
Police and Law Enforcement Equipment Market Trends are essential tools provided to law enforcement officers to handle critical situations and ensure public safety. It includes lethal and non-lethal weapons, personal protective equipment, and communication & surveillance systems.
The growing demand for non-lethal weapons in different law enforcement agencies and armed forces is driving the growth of this market. Likewise, increased adoption of body-worn cameras to perceived benefits such as improved evidence documentation and augmented accountability and transparency is also contributing to growth. However, barriers to the adoption of new technologies are one of the major challenges for this market to grow.
Police and law enforcement equipment market based on region has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The market in North America is estimated to hold the largest share during the forecast period, as it is one of the major manufacturers and suppliers of law enforcement equipment.
The key players in the police and law enforcement equipment market are 3M (U.S.), Aeryon Labs (Canada), Axon Enterprise, Inc. (U.S.), B&T AG (Switzerland), Digital Ally (U.S.), General Dynamics Corporation (U.S.), Heckler & Koch (U.S.), Lamperd Less Lethal (Canada), Maverick Drone Systems (U.S.), and Safariland LLC (U.S.).
· Weapon Systems
· Detection and Surveillance Systems
· Communication Systems
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
· Equipment Type
· Body Armor
· Body-Worn Camera
· North America
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
Scope of the Report
This study provides an overview of the global Police and Law Enforcement Equipment Market Share, tracking three market segments across five regions. The report studies the key players, providing a five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume, and share in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next five years in each region. The study segments the global police and law enforcement equipment market by product type, weapon type, equipment type, and region.
Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Introduction
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Factor Analysis
7. Global Police and Law Enforcement Equipment Market, By Product
8. Global Police and Law Enforcement Equipment Market, By Weapon Type
9. Global Police and Law Enforcement Equipment Market, By Equipment
10. Global Police and Law Enforcement Equipment Market, By Region
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Profiles
14. Industry Insights
Police and Law Enforcement Equipment Market Report: Information by Product Type (Surveillance Systems, Communication Systems, Weapon Systems, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)), by Weapon Type (Lethal and Non-Lethal), by Equipment Type (Hand Gun, Batons, Body Armor, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America) - Forecast till 2030
· Aircraft Aftermarket Parts Market: Information by Parts (MRO Parts, Rotatable Scrap Replacement Parts, Consumable, Expendable), By Application (Commercial and Military) - Forecast till 2030
· Electronic Warfare Market Research Report: Information By Category (Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Support (ES) and Electronic Protection (EP)), Product (Jammers, Countermeasure System, Decoy, Directed Energy Weapon, 2G Antennas, 3G Antennas, 4G Antennas, 5G Antennas and Others), Platform (Land-based, Airborne and Naval) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa) - Forecast to 2030
· Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market by Product Type (Seating, Lighting, Windows, Galley, In-Flight Entertainment and Lavatory), by Aircraft Type (Wide Body Aircraft and Narrow Body Aircraft), by Fit (Line Fit and Retro Fit), and by Region – Forecast To 2030
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071